This wheelchair was purchased for my father who passed away before he was able to use it. Selling it now to cover living costs for my mother. Originally bought around 2020. It was customized for him being 330 lbs and left-handed.
Original price was $28,700.
I am open to negotiate the price.
My mother and my family are facing some hard times like most people these days and the sale of this would get us through the holidays and paying off some debt.
I can record videos and deliver it around the Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City areas at no extra charge. I can also zoom, google meet, skype or facetime video call. Delivering any where further, will have to be discussed. It is currently located in St. Louis and I live in Chicago but I can transport it anywhere around the 3 cities listed above.
I am open to the payment method as well. Be sure to leave a voicemail as I likely won't answer an unknown number but I will call back.
- Center Wheel Drive (CWD) provides the smallest turning diameter and smallest overall footprint vs FWD and RWD for optimum maneuverability.
- Find premium solutions for the most clinically complex needs with Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx (ULM) Power Positioning System: tilt, elevate and power legrests.
- G-Trac Technology helps provide precise tracking for imprecise environments such as side slopes. Uneven or soft ground, or even bunched up carpets or door jambs.
- Invacare LiNX Technology is an insight inspired control system with advanced technology that provides a superb driving experience for users and allows professionals to configure and tailor the TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair quickly and more intuitively.
- SureStep Suspension and Stability Lock work in synergy to help maintain balance and provide stability when transitioning over obstacles
|Base Length:||35.6" L|
|Base Width:||24"W narrow, 25.5"W wide|
|Battery:||Group 24, 22NF
Battery Range: Up to 20 miles*
|Dimensions:||16"-23"D x 16"-20"W or 19"-22"W|
|Drive Wheel Options:||14"|
|Ground Clearance:||> 2.5"|
|Incline Capability:||9 degrees|
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Seat To Floor Height:||17.25", 18.25", 19.25"|
Motor: 4-Pole Sealed Housing
|Warranty:||1 Year Base and Seat Frame
1 Year Electronics and Motors
6 Months Batteries